Friday 4 January 2013

Disney Magic

We left at 4am from close to Liege and did not arrive to Disneyland until close to 11am. We walked and walked until we got to the front gate... like at any theme park.


Elenore, Elizabeth, and Yurina (missing Charline, and me)
It's a small, SMALL WORLD!!





The Chicken faced her fears and went on Space Mountain!!! I was screaming and everyone else was laughing...at me...

This was the first moment of the day where I totally let go of everything and was living in the Disney world.















It was a lovely fun day, filled with screams, laughs, and good times. It might have been drizzleing the whole day but we didn't notice.
We stayed until after the fireworks and light show after closing.

We were told that the bus was leaving at 11:45 sharp and that they would not be waiting, and I knew that they would not be waiting... we did not get out of the park itself until 11:35 then we had all the walking to do. As time ran out we just ran faster and faster. Now I'm extremely asthmatic meaning it does not take a lot before I need my puffer. After running over 300m in cold weather, I was wheezing like there's no tomorrow. Don't worry I lived... I know a few things to help calm down my asthma. One of the most painful thing s that I could do was to laugh, so what were we doing laugh at me laughing like a smoker... oh man...
We didn't get home until 4:30am...again...
Needless to say due to all the rain and cold I was sick the following days...

No comments:

Post a Comment