Friday 4 January 2013

3...2...1... Happy New Year!!!

For New Years it is absolutely mandatory to go to a party... that's Belgian culture for ya.
So I was going to go to a party in Charneux.

My New Years eve evening started at 7 when I went to a friends house to eat before heading out. There was a total of 8 girls there, 3 exchange students (Canada, USA, and Japan) and 5 Belges.

We laughed ate and had an all round good time. we did not leave to go to the party until 10:45!! this is a totally new experience for me. at 11 I'm in bed...

It was quite an experience  at for me at the party... it truely was shocking what I witnessed. I thought I would not see a party like that until university not at a party where the majority of the population was 16,17 years old!!

By 1am , I had more then my fill of New Years. I didn't end up leaving until 3:30 (never in my life have I ever). At that time I was a little ticked off and now longer was "having a good time." It wasn't until a couple days after that I could laugh about the whole thing.

That's one thing off my list of things never to do again (to that EXTREME)


... I'm not a party girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment