Thursday 29 November 2012

School life

I am going to outline my daily school routine, as uninteresting as it may be, I think that it's important to note.
  • I take the bus at 7:35
  • Arrive in Visé at 8, then meet with a friend and wait for two more of my friends to arrive
  • School starts at 8:20
  • I go to line up with my class to wait for our teacher t come and collect us
  • We stay as a class just like in primary school for all of our courses
  • At the beginning of each class all the students has to stand and wait for the teacher to give them permission to sit down, as a sign of respect
  • We have a twenty minute break at 10:00 and lunch at 12:00
  • We have the same schedule every week for the year.
  • Everyday I finish at different times.
  •  I take the bus home everyday at varying times
 My full schedule is posted in a prior blog
 .... Not very interesting, I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment