Saturday 18 February 2012

Start of the semester

So, schools been in a total of two weeks and it's been a long two weeks. It's been so long because I have been trying to organize and plan my life.

1. I have Co-op this semester. I basically have two weeks to do most of my semesters assignments and find a placement. I've been pretty busy with that but good news is, I got that all handled and I will start my placement soon.

2. I've tried getting my courses sorted out for this semester and the next semester that I'll be in Canada. My issue was I didn't want to come back to school for a year, but I still wanted to complete the extended french program, and if possible my SHSM. It worked out that I will be earning 6, that's right 6 credits this semester. My mom had to right a letter saying My parents and I are aware of what I will be doing.

3. Now with my courses I've been trying to keep my head above water. you'll understand when you see my time table.
period 1 Drama 12U
period 2 Plein Air
period 3 Sociology 12U / Co-op
period 4 Co-op
after hours course music repertoire
as you can see two courses are during one period, hence the letter.lol.
I now believe I am getting close to getting my feet on the ground.

I am still excited but with my schedule as it is I just want summer to come that much faster:D.

I know this may be boring but as much as I would like to share all the exciting good stuff I do, I also want to keep an honest record of every aspect of my life for the next year.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment