Monday 27 February 2012

Change in plans

Ok, today was a big day.
I woke up and check facebook then I checked my email. I had one new message from my rotary district.In the email it said I would no longer be going to Switzerland but I would now be going to Belgium.

At first I was shocked. Then I told my parents and finished getting ready for school.
It turned out that the student from my district was not accepted to go to the country because he was too young, and so I was switched with him.

As the day went on my state of shock passed and I became very excited again!

Looking back on earlier today it reminded me of what one of the common feelings was between the outbound students. We all could agree that this experience felt like a dream and that we would wake up and find that it was all a joke. Well now I'm laughing because Ive been falling in love with the idea of me going to Switzerland over the pas t three weeks and this morning I woke up and it was no longer a reality.lol I woke up today to the nightmare most of the outbounds -including myself-feared. LOL. I'm very excited to be going to Belgium, and I'm not torn to shreds to find out that I'm no longer going to Switzerland.

It has been a crazy day to say the least.

And so, the adventure begins... again...

;P

No comments:

Post a Comment